Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Deception

Dear Man,

My name is Deception.  I lie below Truth and Loyalty, at the points of lies and misdirection.  I love to make others feel confused and self-inflicted- When in reality , everything they feel is nothing short of real and conflicted.  I make women feel as though they are emotional- Yet I disguise myself in lies, making myself appear more in-disposable.  I know there comes a time when a woman figures me out-  But I've built such a good story, I don't believe there should be any doubt.  I continue to build stories that I think build my credibility and character-  Thinking that I'm the best she's ever had and there can't be another parameter.  There will come a day when I'm challenged, and she will say she's done-  But don't worry Man, I will help you think of a rebuttal that compares to none.  I'll have her on her knees begging for you to keep her-  Making you feel like someone Satan himself couldn't even name after a better reaper.  You've now enveloped this woman in all your lies and me with deception-  To the point where you've blinded not only her love but her angelic perception.  Her perception not only of you, but of man in general-  She will never love again, with any ounce, any gram, or any mineral-  What's left inside her is dark, shallow, and cold-  She will never love a man again, as she grows old.  My name is Deception and I love the role I play-  As long as you play games, in your life I will stay.  I have no regard for feelings, looks, or love-  Because the evil I evoke amongst you all will always rise above.  I strive for bitterness, anger, and other types of bad posture-  For I know that with me, true love can never prosper.

Signed,
Deception



2 comments:

  1. As always. Very well written piece mam. Really love the way you can convey different feelings with your words and express yourself this way.

    ReplyDelete