Tuesday, June 24, 2014

...only 22 in Scrabble

Brothers are often the guys that every little sister hates.  They are always hard on us, they hate every guy we speak to, they tease us, they never want to play with us and our toys, and they never let us hang with him and his friends.  Sheesh, you would think that we wished they didn't exist, but it's exactly the opposite.  I'm so grateful to have my big brother in my life (now and back in the day), and I'm even more grateful for all those times listed above because everything he did taught me a lesson that I carry in my back pocket today:  

Lesson #1:  Become a fly, so every time he tries to get me he'll get annoyed and give up.
Lesson #2:  Tell him the only men I speak to are the naked pin-ups in my bedroom.
Lesson #3:  Next time he's drunk tattoo a penis on his forehead...no more teasing should totally be the result!
Lesson #4:  Hang with a couple of strippers, and then see if he'll want to play with your "toys"...lol!
Lesson #5:  Date one of his friends, then he'll have to let you hang!


(then)

Okay, I'm totally kidding!  (or am I? hahaha!)  Seriously though, I love my brother with all of my heart and I'm so blessed that he has played that 'definition of a man' role in my life from birth, until now, and moving forward.  I admire him dearly, and look up to him in more ways than one.  After all, who else would I be crying on as I profess my sisterly love to them after a night in a strip club? hahaha! As he celebrates another year of life today, I wanted to give him the "manly shoutout" he deserves!

(now)

Cheers [Tim] (I dare not put his nickname for sake of getting cussed out!], to another year of life and to being the man you were, the man you are, and the man you'll continue to be moving forward!  Thank you for always being there for me, being honest with me, respecting me, supporting me, and most of all continually teaching me not only about life- but about the type of man that I should select to be in my life!  I pray that you're blessed with many many many more years on this Earth, and that I'm here to enjoy them with you too!  I LOVE YOU BRO!!! 


And remember.........

No comments:

Post a Comment